The Robotic Minion Starter Kit is funded on Kickstarter.
Now that funding is done there are a few more tasks to go.
- Get surveys out to all backers
- Get final numbers on who actually pays (takes about a week)
- Run some tests on the final prototype and make sure it’s 100%
- Send the manifest and a final prototype to Rugged Circuits and get a final quote
- Send a wire transfer to Rugged Circuits so they can start making the boards
- Finalize the case design and panel-ize it for manufacture
- Get the cases cut and order all the hardware (nuts and bolts)
- Combine all the cases and boards and mail out all the orders
It’s going to be a little bit of work, but we don’t expect any real problems.